I've got two young terriers at the moment, born last year. One's a broken coated Lakeland bitch, bred in Shotts. The other's a Plummer dog.... an Oakfield one.

Two very different terriers and both great fun to own. The Lakie's a proper earthdog type and has some mouth on her. The Plummer is up on size a bit and has a right turn of speed.

I've got two young terriers at the moment, born last year. One's a broken coated Lakeland bitch, bred in Shotts. The other's a Plummer dog.... an Oakfield one.

Two very different terriers and both great fun to own. The Lakie's a proper earthdog type and has some mouth on her. The Plummer is up on size a bit and has a right turn of speed.

how old is the lakie. ? any pics of your pups? ive a couple of plummers also :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm rubbish at photos but I'll see what I can manage. The lakie is about 14 months old now, My plummer is a wee bit older.

I don't know your name but I'm sure I recognise your screen name.... You've probably got more than just a couple of Plummers... Am I right? Atb~Tom

it would be nice to see some pics tamus