his opinion

Was talking to a guy ive known for years today but havnt seen him for about 2 years was telling him that ive got two bitches now that i am happy with for the rabbitting as they both have speed and great turning on them, he then turns round and says that breed are crap and cant do anything other than rabbit and you need a dog and not a bitch if going for anything bigger i laughed at him or would have put the nut iin him but since we were in morrisons i think laughing was the better option

My dogs are dam wippet sire greyhound xcollie with touch of deerhound

has anybody worked this breed before and what do you think about the breed.

Wullie

Was talking to a guy ive known for years today but havnt seen him for about 2 years was telling him that ive got two bitches now that i am happy with for the rabbitting as they both have speed and great turning on them, he then turns round and says that breed are crap and cant do anything other than rabbit and you need a dog and not a bitch if going for anything bigger i laughed at him or would have put the nut iin him but since we were in morrisons i think laughing was the better option

Wullie

only you no what your dog can do if its rabbits your after and YOUR happy who gives a f**k what he thinks :thumbs:

Wullie

only you no what your dog can do if its rabbits your after and YOUR happy who gives a f**k what he thinks :thumbs:

:thumbs: my dogs are :toast: in my eyes

you need a malamute x for the foxes the collie x and bull x are old news move with the times :thumbs: no but theres whippets that kill foxes and half bull greyhound that il not entertain a fox its down to the dogs weather the quarry be rabbits hare fox its down to the dogs and what they want to do because theres one thing for sure its the dogs that make the choice what it wants to do not you

• Like 2