malamute x

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate the bloke that bred them doe's not denie there barker's he wont admit barker's are jibber's though ye wouldnt think it looking at them thats a good strong animal but what an animal looks like

This post was obviously put up to elicit replies ! And , after seeing all the previous posts from this poster and others, about these dogs, we can expect what they expected !! Argument, slagging and a

Posted Images

I've taken him every where right from the first picture he will walk and run all night and nothing phases him. All of this is from advise from a Lurcher man who has been doing it for 35 years so guess he knows his stuff. I'm more than pleased with him and can only thank this chap for introducing me to the x.

what they like on hares........................pre ban,what are they like lamping wise?do they catch alot of gear in the dark or woods?

they will catch in woods at night with out a lamp but most rabbits are out in the fields. The first ones bred before ban would catch hares ok. ATB.

what they like on hares........................pre ban,what are they like lamping wise?do they catch alot of gear in the dark or woods?

they will catch in woods at night with out a lamp but most rabbits are out in the fields. The first ones bred before ban would catch hares ok. ATB.

did any of the 1st ones every pull up on hares?or bark at larger quarry?the pures are yappy fuckers