Did I do a naughty thing?

put a post up with a gorgeous lurcher I am selling, it got deleated, I've seen loads dogs for sale here Where did I go wrong? WHERE DID I GO WRONG? LOL did i break the rules?

Seems like the perfect place to sell a brilliant lurcher to people who appreciate her. oh well theres always preloved... hint..hint

put a post up with a gorgeous lurcher I am selling, it got deleated, I've seen loads dogs for sale here Where did I go wrong? WHERE DID I GO WRONG? LOL did i break the rules?

Seems like the perfect place to sell a brilliant lurcher to people who appreciate her. oh well theres always preloved... hint..hint

theres always fook off somewhere else....hint..hint :thumbs:

theres always fook off somewhere else....hint..hint :thumbs:

is my pearls of wisdom, aserbic wit and vast knowledge not enough of a 'donation' do you want blood dam it : )

Ok, thanks for enlightening me matey

no. just a fiver will do the rest you can keep :laugh:

You dont beat around the bush do ya mate :laugh:
  • Like 1

God you sound like my missus, that pocket is tight for a reason. The moths like it that way.

Right, Ive just been told to fook off by a fox an now you want me money - I can not argue with that logic.

Thanks lads - I honestly had no idea, humble appologies I will donate

God you sound like my missus, that pocket is tight for a reason. The moths like it that way.

Right, Ive just been told to fook off by a fox an now you want me money - I can not argue with that logic.

Thanks lads - I honestly had no idea, humble appologies I will donate

good thinking :thumbs:

is my pearls of wisdom, aserbic wit and vast knowledge not enough of a 'donation' do you want blood dam it : )

I don't have to stay here and be insulted, I can get insulted anywhere..so there :tongue2:

I don't have to stay here and be insulted, I can get insulted anywhere..so there :tongue2:

the internets a big place feel free to go and get lost in it :tongue2:

Got my damn 'donator' shiny badge thing,so can I put my post back up, or does it have go in a diff. section, it's just that all the lurcher fanatics are here, seems a good place start.

She's a lovely pup, not sure but I thought collie to, maybe a 1/4 or less, but I've seen some really round headed whippets, and her build is very slender, very fine, quite short muzzle, so I'm really not sure, possibly some jack russle you think?

www.flickr.com/photos/lurchers/7724643208/in/photostream I say that cuz of the wide spaced eyes and fine small muzzle

I would like to add, this is my sisters flickr page. I dont call myself 'Branwyn'. or dress up as a chick, except at weekends. and in the privacy of my own caravan, and my dad said it's fine as long as I don't open the blinds.

www.flickr.com/photos/lurchers/7724630212/in/photostream better head pic

Got my damn 'donator' shiny badge thing,so can I put my post back up, or does it have go in a diff. section, it's just that all the lurcher fanatics are here, seems a good place start.

She's a lovely pup, not sure but I thought collie to, maybe a 1/4 or less, but I've seen some really round headed whippets, and her build is very slender, very fine, quite short muzzle, so I'm really not sure, possibly some jack russle you think?

www.flickr.com/photos/lurchers/7724643208/in/photostream I say that cuz of the wide spaced eyes and fine small muzzle

put in the classified section mate or it will just get moved there anyway :thumbs: