I posted in the ferret rehoming thread and once I find out how to i will advertise in the for sale section but, I have 2 gills that need a new home due to having to work 7 days and long hours they just aint getting the work atm plus getting a new pup soon so any spare time will be going into my dogs. One is a albino begining of this years kit, been worked a few times bolted a few rabbits and the other is a mitted coloured gill ready to start now. I'm based in the bristol area and are free to a good home where they will get the work they need! They both have been handled as much as my free time will allow me and neither of them are biters If interested please get in touch, or pm me for my number This is not an easy thing for me as I really enjoy the ferrets and working them but like I said just havnt got the time at present. Thanks for reading.

That's what I was using them for and altho I really don't want to get rid of them, I just don't think its fair on the ferrets I worked 87 hours last week over 7 days and out of the rest of my time I've only been able to pick them up twice and have to get my misses to feed them every day. Also its going to be a while untill I get to slow down at work

so you got time for a new pup but not the ferrets. Hope you find a good home for them.

the new pup is partly my misses responsability as she wanted a terrier as well I did aswell, also a puppy isn't going to be left on its own as my misses is at home to take care of it and she don't want anything to do with the ferrets. the ferrets are just mine and I can't see my misses working them while I'm at work...she's usless lol! The ferrets are going to my brother now so its sorted that way when I have time I can still use them and there not just in the run doing nothing.