after a 20 year break

im going to start breeding budgies and finches again after a very long break as i had to sell my last set up and birds after a very expensive break,im not starting till the summer months ,is there any breeders in the north east that would sell me a few pairs to get me started off again,i dont want to be paying pet shop prices ive saw what there selling them for now and i know they will be paying peanuts for them thanks in advance

Craigyboy auction lot 12 you have the choice of a mule or a pair of lesser/common redpolls and a extra irish fancy canary hen that will mule with the redpoll cock,they will all live in the same flight or a split double breeding cage,one hen each side.Make a good bid and i'll chuck in a lutino greenifinch cock and redfactor canary hen that did mule this year for me in a cage but he is better suited for a flight,fecking good deal that and for a good cause.the lutino is worth £40 on his own and the cock redpoll is split for silver as he was out of a silver hen to a normal cock and i can get them brought up to the north east at some point in the not to distant future so saving you travelling costs.This deal is only for the auction and i won't sell seperate. :victory:

• Like 2

Craigyboy auction lot 12 you have the choice of a mule or a pair of lesser/common redpolls and a extra irish fancy canary hen that will mule with the redpoll cock,they will all live in the same flight or a split double breeding cage,one hen each side.Make a good bid and i'll chuck in a lutino greenifinch cock and redfactor canary hen that did mule this year for me in a cage but he is better suited for a flight,fecking good deal that and for a good cause.the lutino is worth £40 on his own and the cock redpoll is split for silver as he was out of a silver hen to a normal cock and i can get them brought up to the north east at some point in the not to distant future so saving you travelling costs.This deal is only for the auction and i won't sell seperate. :victory:

cracking offer that mate :thumbs: