Lack of drive?

add me on facebook mate so I can send you the pictures. I sent you the link to my thing. I don't care what other people are thinking I just wanna prove to you, who said my dogs are the ones the topic was about, understands that it wasn't about my dogs.

add me on facebook mate so I can send you the pictures. I sent you the link to my thing. I don't care what other people are thinking I just wanna prove to you, who said my dogs are the ones the topic was about, understands that it wasn't about my dogs.

I believe you and hope you season goes well for you :thumbs:

this forum just gets worse and worse its like a playground for spoilt kids lol I would be interested in seeing the link if its videos of dogs working abroad on different quarry always find that interesting but im not into that facebook shit so pm me it, cheers

I've seen some clips and his dogs certainly ain't got a lack of drive, maybe too much ;)

I didn't get a chance to read the first post but if he said they are his mates then they will be, I'll ask him to send you some links mate

this forum's full of fuckwits.

were you having a bad day yesterday or what Ausnick? fookin hell! :icon_eek:

stick some vids up if you've got them, like mixedbag says, it's always nice to see dogs working abroad. :thumbs:

Was having a bad day, was very close to getting ripped off by a "mate".

this is the only video I have that's appropriate for the public to see.
  • Like 2

this forum's full of fuckwits.

were you having a bad day yesterday or what Ausnick? fookin hell! :icon_eek:

stick some vids up if you've got them, like mixedbag says, it's always nice to see dogs working abroad. :thumbs:

Was having a bad day, was very close to getting ripped off by a "mate".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DI_3pVhGk&feature=g-crec-u this is the only video I have that's appropriate for the public to see.

look on the brightside, you won't have to buy as many christmas presents this year :thumbs: