Anyone tired this?

the only problem for me if I used that laser sight and light is you would have to leave the torch and laser on the gun once you set it up .It may be a pain sighting up the laser every time you put the laser sight on the gun .If I was shooting at night just a good light on the gun would be fine for me.I have never used a torch and a laser together .I have used a torch on its own fine,I have used a laser turned down but with a night vision fine.I find bright lasers scare stuff at night a bit .

lasers need to be a good 8 inch or more away from the scope to work as a range finder..and trying to aim hi or low with a laser as an aim point is a bit trickyier on a 3-D target. but some say they can so might be for you.

i only use a laser as close to the barrel as i can get it for 2-20 yard stuff.(and not on the scope).

Edited by ghillies

To be honest I was not really buying it for the laser as I'm not a great fan of giving your position away and scaring the prey away, however I did like the set up and think it would be a nice little present for me (from the wife and kid) without breaking the bank.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have one of these somewhere and it broke!

The switch on the torch packed in, I emailed BSA to buy a new one but they said they don't deal with the public (Trade only)..

A couple of days later I received a mail from a very nice chap whch said that whilst cleaning out a cupboard, he had found one spare, in short he sent me both switches free of charge!!! :thumbs:

The torch was very bright and the dot always seemed to be centred in the middle of the beam!

Some of the ones on fleabay are fakes, I bought another one from there and it was rubbish!, build quality was really poor by comparison with mine and the torch was very dim, also it was miles off centre :blink:

John :bye: