25 pound groundhog with a 12 pound dog.

Tony R. is holding the terrier, Terrier dosnt look 12lbs, GH dosent look 25lbs I've killed a few hundred of them. No pic of the dig So I have to call bullshit. Didnt Tony get kicked off the Police force?Todd I've met you and from that and on the www your a nice guy , a little bit of a sales man but a nice guy. I would find somebody else to partner up with. Tony has in the past posted fake pics,hung papers terriers and is generally recognized as a black spot on American Terrier enthusiasts. go ahead and read this link........

http://blog.clevelan...uspended_c.html

Edited by STUNTMAN

Tony R. is holding the terrier, Terrier dosnt look 12lbs, GH dosent look 25lbs I've killed a few hundred of them. No pic of the dig So I have to call bullshit. Didnt Tony get kicked off the Police force?Todd I've met you and from that and on the www your a nice guy , a little bit of a sales man but a nice guy. I would find somebody else to partner up with. Tony has in the past posted fake pics,hung papers terriers and is generally recognized as a black spot on American Terrier enthusiasts. go ahead and read this link........

http://blog.clevelan...uspended_c.html

SO FCUK STUNTMAN HES CRIM A DIRTY COP CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT TRY LIVING IN IRELAND LOL

The dog looks a little light but I would'nt say "starved" ffs. Besides, some terriers are hellish light naturaly. I know of a crossbred thing that looks like a 14" bully whippet!

if there is pit in the terriers make up ,................you some times do see the ribs ,......mate has one , not every terrier holds a good bit of fat