can you help me

Yep you're right and lets hope so mate! I still know of quite a few who still preach on there but I also know its Impossible to weed out every Bullshitter if you don't know them, my theory these days instead of blowing them apart on a forum is to give them a length of rope and they'll surley hang themselves, I spoke to Kevin a good while back about a pretender and it seems the guy got found out :yes:......

Guest shaheen
I found that site full of opinionated turd's and i left shortly after joining it..

Millet

:yes:

Yes a total shit hole with plent of "one that got away" kind of stories! :whistling:,plus plenty of arse licking to certain member's that i know are full of bull,plus it's funny seeing hawk's on quarry in photo's where you can see mouthing mark's from off a dog..funny that oh well rant over!

Edited by shaheen
I found that site full of opinionated turd's and i left shortly after joining it..

Millet

:yes:

Yes a total shit hole with plent of "one that got away" kind of stories! :whistling:,plus plenty of arse licking to certain member's that i know are full of bull,plus it's funny seeing hawk's on quarry in photo's where you can see mouthing mark's from off a dog..funny that oh well rant over!

Do something about it mate! instead of hiding in a forum that ha about 2 posts a month on falconry.Go on there and express your opinion,show us your photos of REAL caught prey that obviously every one on there doesnt have.It would be nice to get advice of an obvious expert im always willing to learn more.There are over 4000nmember from all over the world but it must be just the sh i t falconers that go on there and shit breeders like Mark Robb and Terry at Kentish falconry :doh: Seems to me you are doing the same as what you acuse people of on there and being snidy :angel:

Do something about it mate! instead of hiding in a forum that ha about 2 posts a month on falconry.Go on there and express your opinion,show us your photos of REAL caught prey that obviously every one on there doesnt have.It would be nice to get advice of an obvious expert im always willing to learn more.There are over 4000nmember from all over the world but it must be just the sh i t falconers that go on there and shit breeders like Mark Robb and Terry at Kentish falconry :doh: Seems to me you are doing the same as what you acuse people of on there and being snidy :angel:

All the Forums have Internet Warriors or experts which frankly spend more time posting than getting out there and doing it, I don't post as much as I could because this time of the year I'm flat out breeding the f*****g things to survive :yes:. From a personal point of view I have jacked in 99% of the forums I was on due to No1 = I don't get the time during the day and in the evening I want to spend some time with the kids. No2 = Far to many dreamers these days suffering from "Big Willy syndrome", whats happend to good old fashioned Honesty these days.

I now look at it this way! if I want to speak to guys I pick the phone up, if they want to speak to me they do the same! my phone rings continusously now which to be Honest can be a bind as I have another life and don't always want to spend all day talking birds! all forums can be a great source of Information if the Information is correct and true to their Knowledge, "Keeping It Real" is the key! unforunatley this isn't always the case.

I speak and meet with plenty of active Falconers and Breeders alike on and off for many years includeing Mark Robb since 1993, not so much of late but picked up a Tiercel Pere off him in 94 from which I went on to breed from shortly after, he probably breeds some of the best Falcons in the country compared to some who think they do! but like any game where there is money there will always be other people jumping on the bandwagon who for variouse reason set up breeding Projects without researching the stock they're breeding from, its sad to say there are plenty about these days.

Cheers

Jasper

All the Forums have Internet Warriors or experts which frankly spend more time posting than getting out there and doing it, I don't post as much as I could because this time of the year I'm flat out breeding the f*****g things to survive :yes:. From a personal point of view I have jacked in 99% of the forums I was on due to No1 = I don't get the time during the day and in the evening I want to spend some time with the kids. No2 = Far to many dreamers these days suffering from "Big Willy syndrome", whats happend to good old fashioned Honesty these days.

I now look at it this way! if I want to speak to guys I pick the phone up, if they want to speak to me they do the same! my phone rings continusously now which to be Honest can be a bind as I have another life and don't always want to spend all day talking birds! all forums can be a great source of Information if the Information is correct and true to their Knowledge, "Keeping It Real" is the key! unforunatley this isn't always the case.

I speak and meet with plenty of active Falconers and Breeders alike on and off for many years includeing Mark Robb since 1993, not so much of late but picked up a Tiercel Pere off him in 94 from which I went on to breed from shortly after, he probably breeds some of the best Falcons in the country compared to some who think they do! but like any game where there is money there will always be other people jumping on the bandwagon who for variouse reason set up breeding Projects without researching the stock they're breeding from, its sad to say there are plenty about these days.

Cheers

Jasper

Jasper you are probably right,i dont know jack about breeding but i wouldnt have met the people i have without the internet it is a very good way for people to learn and make contacts.I know there are arseholes on the IFF i have been at the end of stick on there,but you soon learn to seperate the wheat from the chaff and some very good knowledge is at hand.You learn quckly who are the walter mittys and who knows his stuff.I agree withsome of the things said but i think the site has come on leaps and bounds in the last year,we need more people like yourself to stay on there and share youe experience,after all the site is only as good as the people on it

You're right mate! I know some good gennuine lads on there, and also a good Honest Mod on there <Kevin Massey> too! As I'm sure some others are who I'm not so familar with! I still go on to check PM's and send a few and a browse but after the season I have had its difficult to find much enthusiasm to talk birds :whistling:, its probably been the worst year I have ever had since I started, I'm supposed to be a big boy and take it on the chin but to be Honest Graham its pretty depressing when you put all the time in to produce 34 Gos eggs and only end up with 5 fertile with 4 out, <2 x Finnish and 2 x Finn/German, and only 1 Peregrine out of 9 eggs which thankfully is a female, the AI side of things can sometimes be a sickener :cry:..

Never mind mate I'm sure I'll have forgoton about it come August but at the moment I'm still sulking :whistling:..

Cheers

Jasper

im sorry youve had a such a bad one tony if its any consolation a lot of people have had trouble this year,shaheen get a life grow up and stop being bitchy,get on the iff and show us what you can do you must be so much greater than the rest of the iff,s members!!

me i gotta shoot now going out with the lurchers i need a few more pics for my harris hawks!!!:lol:

You're right mate! I know some good gennuine lads on there, and also a good Honest Mod on there <Kevin Massey> too! As I'm sure some others are who I'm not so familar with! I still go on to check PM's and send a few and a browse but after the season I have had its difficult to find much enthusiasm to talk birds :whistling:, its probably been the worst year I have ever had since I started, I'm supposed to be a big boy and take it on the chin but to be Honest Graham its pretty depressing when you put all the time in to produce 34 Gos eggs and only end up with 5 fertile with 4 out, <2 x Finnish and 2 x Finn/German, and only 1 Peregrine out of 9 eggs which thankfully is a female, the AI side of things can sometimes be a sickener :cry:..

Never mind mate I'm sure I'll have forgoton about it come August but at the moment I'm still sulking :whistling:..

Cheers

Jasper

Wow thats bad luck :cry: .I really hope things pick up for you mate,it must be a complete kick in the gonads for that to happen.My mate had 4 harris eggs 3 out 1 dead after e few days and 1 male killed and eaten by the female chick!.He has given me this bird when ready so is hoping for another clutch.Not on the scale of things anywere near your loss but i can imagine how it must feel :wallbash:

Guest shaheen
im sorry youve had a such a bad one tony if its any consolation a lot of people have had trouble this year,shaheen get a life grow up and stop being bitchy,get on the iff and show us what you can do you must be so much greater than the rest of the iff,s members!!

me i gotta shoot now going out with the lurchers i need a few more pics for my harris hawks!!!:lol:

Nobody knew me on here before I joined(apart from Jasper when i sent him a message as he didnt know that i am now on the internet) and so only know what I want to tell them, true or false. i could be as good or better than I state or no where near the standard i proclaim to be at. it's a fact of life, until you come and see my set up and me flying birds you will just have to accept that what I say is the truth.

I take people at face value until they prove themselves not to be true. I listen to what everyone says then try to gleen the best from each thread, Shame but thats how I see it.

And i am not bitchy or "BIG" myself up to give myself an ego boost,i dont shoot people down in bit's when they first post on an open forum(like two iff member's have on here),and you cant trust all photo's either :angel: .

I take a genuine interest in all people's raptor's from owl's or if they fly a kestrel to a Gyr etc

The admin and mod's on here will only know a few of the members personally(ive seen your a moderator on the IFF) and i hope Jasper has time this season or whenever to come up and see me and to take and post photo's for me :thumbs:

Seen things on other places where some people base their experience on how many posts they make. This is a very friendly place and I would hate to see it go down the route! let this forum be an example to others that are less than......warm.

Edited by shaheen

for someone who proclaims not to be bitchy the above post is a little contradictory!!!

Nobody knew me on here before I joined(apart from Jasper when i sent him a message as he didnt know that i am now on the internet) and so only know what I want to tell them, true or false. i could be as good or better than I state or no where near the standard i proclaim to be at. it's a fact of life, until you come and see my set up and me flying birds you will just have to accept that what I say is the truth.

I take people at face value until they prove themselves not to be true. I listen to what everyone says then try to gleen the best from each thread, Shame but thats how I see it.

And i am not bitchy or "BIG" myself up to give myself an ego boost,i dont shoot people down in bit's when they first post on an open forum(like two iff member's have on here),and you cant trust all photo's either :angel: .

I take a genuine interest in all people's raptor's from owl's or if they fly a kestrel to a Gyr etc

The admin and mod's on here will only know a few of the members personally(ive seen your a moderator on the IFF) and i hope Jasper has time this season or whenever to come up and see me and to take and post photo's for me :thumbs:

Seen things on other places where some people base their experience on how many posts they make. This is a very friendly place and I would hate to see it go down the route! let this forum be an example to others that are less than......warm.

im sure you are a good austringer/falconer however if youve been on the iff you know its not totally full of shit,there are some great guys on there who devote theyre lives to hunting theyre birds to the max,yes there are bullshitters and a few tossers but that can be said about any site(even this one)

this forum has also had its share of trouble i stopped posting on here a while ago as i was fed up of the bullshit and bad apples the mods have done a great job to sort them all out,as we have also done the same on the iff,its a constant battle to keep these places running but the iff is growing every day as this one at one point today we had over 800 logged on at one time we have approx 6000 members,does that sound like a shitty set up?

things can only get better if people stop whining about its reputation and go see for themselves,if there is a problem we have a good system where posts can be reported etc.......

yours in sport [bANNED TEXT]

Gary

Gary, that is one of the problems with IFF, 800 logged on, approx 6000 members, it's got too big. If you miss going on for a day or two theres can be 3000 new posts to trawl through, I can't be bothered.

I'm no falconry expert, I'm no big poster, I'm just a working man with a Hawk who likes to discuss my hunting with lads on here without getting any high brow opinion forced upon me by people who have placed themselves on a falconry pedestal.

Don't take offence, just my humble opinion, the IFF is not for me these days.

Edited by Fletcher