The Northern Lights in Scotland.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I normally see stars when Lab rogering me up the ............ :icon_eek: never seen the northern lights even though he promises me ever time I will :cray:

Edited by cookiemonsterandmerlin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the missus are planning a trip to see the northern lights, I've done a little research into places to see them and one of the best deals is a crofters cottage on the Isle of Skye. I've heard yo

Well that's gratitude for you johnny eh

Best of luck in your wee quest mate. Never seen them myself either. Toked a fair bit of northern lights though Be sure to stop in if you up this way.

Posted Images

I normally see stars when Lab rogering me up the ............ :icon_eek: never seen the northern lights even though he promises me ever time I will :cray:

Thats just a cover you dottery old whore................nothern lights!!, dont be daft!!... :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Johnny you have to have cosmetic surgery to sew webs inbetween you toes and fingers to fit in on skye its like werwolf in london scene when the lads go into the pub on the moors :laugh:

ATB Cookie

• Like 1

Back on topic I seen them once on skye its was amazing :thumbs: we bivi out on the beach

ATB Cookie

This is the place we were looking at, a beautiful place fair play,

http://www.self-cate...hbay/index.html

My mates just back from a wedding there. Said it was a great place. Bumped into a police officer the first day and asked what pubs to go too. Unbeliveably the policeman was from Fife, he recognised the accent and basically pointed to a pub down by the police station. Dont go in there he said....or you'll be lifted like the rest of them.....lol So they never... :toast:
  • Like 1

get your sen up to north of sweden mate...you wont regret it....... :thumbs:

What sort of price is travel, accomodation etc? :thumbs:

if you book flights on ryanair in a months or so advance mate you can get from london to stockholm and back for £15 per person!!! all the swedes told me abisko park is the best place to watch them, right up the top....... :thumbs: