caught my tea

next time i return to the same spot little lloyd i will have my eye out for him, in another nearby beauty spot i once saw two in a pool of water about a foot deep, dogs saw them too and were straining at the leash, only problem was picknickers either side of the pool with sheep loose in same area, so i had to make do with observing, have never seen them in same place since, but im sure they are there, have had a good year so far for discovering the secrets of my area saw three stoats frollicking a month or so ago, never seen them before i was made up.

Guest little_lloyd
we yoused to get a lot of mink were i fish but since the otters moved

in i havent seen any mink do you think they kill them or just hunt

them away :hmm:

Some people say the otters will hunt and kill them, some will say the mink are moving away from the rivers.

You see mink only live along the rivers beacuse of the food availible there :doh: Theres plenty of food in the surronding feilds :yes: The tree climbing ability enables them to climb trees in reach of birds and there eggs. They could be up in the hedgrows rabbiting. I would love to think that otters are helping out by killing them. But know one knows :no:

Edited by little_lloyd