the bulldozer

will be a top match just hope its all recorded, 2 top animals gud luck lads

it be lucas for my money feller ,As long as those pikeys dont do theyre usual cheating .That will be the stumbling block

the lad that owns bulldozer a genuin lad there be no funny business with him

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it beats me how some people dont rate a dog unless its winning matches ,plenty out there that enjoy their dogs without having to be macho matching them fair play if it floats your boat and you like it

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impres

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gor

Posted Images

will be a top match just hope its all recorded, 2 top animals gud luck lads

it be lucas for my money feller ,As long as those pikeys dont do theyre usual cheating .That will be the stumbling block

the lad that owns bulldozer a genuin lad there be no funny business with him

been speaking to john who owns lucas and he nose there be no cheeting ,,jan on black and may best dog win

What a day today I'm buzzing we had over 20 runs pure desert land lucas just clicking into gear, the ground like a swamp my legs aching lol. I've spoke to jack and fen fever real nice lads no need for all crap they good men I look forward to the run we have.

• Like 5

cause his mother could not run the same lenght of time as him theres no real big staying dogs through his line and he running 5 and killing them the english fella i was talking to on the fone said they were 4 or 5 min runs thats jmo mate

The dog must be a freak if he can do that this time of year with the going like it is at the moment ! At risk of starting up an old argument again, how are the pups running out of him if he is not that strongly bred ?

I was chatting brendy the eng lads were talking to him lucas is a freak his whole line could run and catch big rabs but this dog just amazes me he not a heavy winded bred dog but the stay in him just serious that ground today a swamp he big strong dog the eng guy told brendy his 4th run easy 4 n half mins he got his breath back in 30 seconds 3 mins later pulled outa lead I was on phone the rab was easy 800 yrds flyn in dec on his 5th run went to it cut brought it right back killing crew can tell you the screams of me on a baldy seed sinking just run the shit outa it got it. For a dog from ire to do that is a miracle. Jmo.

• Like 3

I was chatting brendy the eng lads were talking to him lucas is a freak his whole line could run and catch big rabs but this dog just amazes me he not a heavy winded bred dog but the stay in him just serious that ground today a swamp he big strong dog the eng guy told brendy his 4th run easy 4 n half mins he got his breath back in 30 seconds 3 mins later pulled outa lead I was on phone the rab was easy 800 yrds flyn in dec on his 5th run went to it cut brought it right back killing crew can tell you the screams of me on a baldy seed sinking just run the shit outa it got it. For a dog from ire to do that is a miracle. Jmo.

hes on his 5th now. oooowwww nearly oooooowwwwww just missed it wow hes bending feck out of it yyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssssssssss hes done it hes done it thats some thing like how the running commentry went :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: been out twice a week on best of land and rabbits and the going and ground down there is heavy and takes some dog to do its job and do 2s and 3s. but to do 5 at wisbeach where there known to be some of the best is some thing special :clapper::notworthy:
  • Like 5

well done cracking result :thumbs: doesnt really matter if the dogs a freak of nature or not if it can do the job and if it leaves pups that do the same who cares!

watched a dvd of the bulldozer last night looks a big strong relentless dog that gets the job done cant wait to hear the result of the match between these 2 :toast:

• Like 1

ive seen bulldozer run loads of hares,i saw him run his first hares and was with jack when he started brining him on on rabbits,,

the bulldozer hasnt got a set style he adapts to the land hes on an hare in front of him,

he kills um week in week out on any land,

as for p***y tricks sweater when you matching you lead your own dog if you want to slip then slip if you dont then dont if fool enough to be talked into something thats your problem,

Edited by leec