out last night

me and blackpack went out last night for a shine and took me 10 month old lurcher pup for his first time let him have a slip and he nailed the first one was chuffed to bit and blackpack whippet had 3 rabbits then a fox come in so we shot it but only injured it so we sliped the whippet to catch it insted of it dieing a slow death ;):victory:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so there vermin kill them all :D

Wheres the respect for the quarry kill them all? leave that to the rifle men as i genraly see that as their point of view. Unless the fox was an out right pest then i see it as fair game to hunt in the summer but not to just hunt in the breeding months for the sake of it.

Septembers not long away now and them cubs are getting bigger :drink:

Guest little_lloyd

Im sure beagles had that one for a good reason :yes: Maybe its been taking livestock or he shot it for the keeper ;)

GOOD WORK :clapper::tongue2:

Edited by little_lloyd
Guest little_lloyd

ffs its the middle of june

so there vermin kill them all :D

As much as i know the need for fox controll, I do not consider the fox vermin :no: A pest yes :tongue2: Plus as much as i understand the need to keep above them i would never like to see every single one gone :yes: Foxes are great animal yet a bit of a pest ;)