PUPS FTAO SNOOPDOG/ROBERTO M/OPTIMUS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another thread we get it you got pups :laugh:

your doing a fine job on the pups steve .there looking well mate ..lets hope the lads who get them give them a fair crack of the whip.and a chance they deserve.two of the pups stand out for me.the cre

ANY IDEAS WHAT I THINK I LIKE THE LOOK OF 4WEEK,S OLD ON MONDAY NIGHT

Still like that little fawn one... They all look a picutre fellah

they are very content pup,s and i,m more than happy with them just waiting to see what we will be keeping and what my mates are takeing and what the guy,s will pic that are interested in them also and then if there is any left i can get them on to find homes also they have just been wormed again

was out way the brother the night dog a machine it nows its job lol hes the real deal hope the pups can run like him for u steve thay dont come along like that evaryday all the best way them would have gave one a go but got to much going for a pup of roy hope thay look as good as them got a bitch lind up for next year nothing goes bad between now and then

was out way the brother the night dog a machine it nows its job lol hes the real deal hope the pups can run like him for u steve thay dont come along like that evaryday all the best way them would have gave one a go but got to much going for a pup of roy hope thay look as good as them got a bitch lind up for next year nothing goes bad between now and then

thank,s bud :thumbs: wont be long till there on the field,s having a run about