PUPS FTAO SNOOPDOG/ROBERTO M/OPTIMUS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another thread we get it you got pups :laugh:

your doing a fine job on the pups steve .there looking well mate ..lets hope the lads who get them give them a fair crack of the whip.and a chance they deserve.two of the pups stand out for me.the cre

ANY IDEAS WHAT I THINK I LIKE THE LOOK OF 4WEEK,S OLD ON MONDAY NIGHT

I HAVENT A CLUE YET WHAT WILL BE LEFT FROM THE LITTER AS I HAVE DECIDED TO KEEP 2FOR MY SELF CHALLENGING I NO BUT GOING FOR IT OPTIMUS IS GETTING 1ALSO ? AND A MATE THAT BRED MY OLD DOG,S IS GETTING 1? THERE HAS BEEN A GOOD FEW PEOPLE SENT ME PM,S WANTING ONE ALSO DONT NO IF THERE GENUINE OR NOT THEY OFFERED DEPOSITS ECT BY POST BUT I DONT WANT TO BE THE ONE SAYING I HAVENT RECIEVED IT TO EASY TO GET LOST ECT THE PUP,S THAT WILL BE LEFT WILL BE SOLD FOR £250 THE BREEDING OF THEM ON THE SIRES SIDE RAZOR ? CHARLIE X FOXY =BUDDY? KIM ? SMOKEY X DANCER THATS BOTH THE PARENTS TO RAZOR AND MY BITCH IS OUT OF THE NIPPER / OSCAR LINE BITCH FROM OSCAR AND A 3/4SAL GHOUND CALLED PIPER WAS PUT TO A GHOUND BITCH TO PRODUCE SIRE OF MY OLD DOG I THEN PUT HIM TO A GHOUND BITCH TO GET ABI SHE,S 4 HER SIRE IS 9 I OWN BOTH AND HAVE PIC,S ECT SO IF YOUR GENUINE SEND ME A PM AND I MIGHT HAVE 1 SPARE OUT THE LITTER SORRY ABOUT ALL THE RIGHT UP JUST TRYING TO GET IT RIGHT THANK,S ALL DOG PUPS

how much graft has the bitch done .. has she had many injurys hows her feet 4,s young to breed a bitch she should be i her prime .. unless she has been great and had a career ending injury ... geniune question not being a smart arse interested in these now the father is a real un..... just the bitch ive herd nowt about marra

Edited by zakyboy

how much graft has the bitch done .. has she had many injurys hows her feet 4,s young to breed a bitch she should be i her prime .. unless she has been great and had a career ending injury ... geniune question not being a smart arse interested in these now the father is a real un..... just the bitch ive herd nowt about marra

toe removed i wont go into detail as i,m gutted about it genuine answer and she was good at her job or this litter would never have took place I,M STILL GUTTED ABOUT HER INJURY