pointer x spanial

i've only seen two pictures of a GWP x springer, one looked just like a tiny GWP, and the other looked like a springer but with a GWP shaped head and "beard". liked the look of both, and those PointerLabs are hellish good dogs, know a keeper who had one that worked well till it was 13!!

do you think it worked till it was 13 because it was a pointer x lab or because of how it was looked after?

i could take you out with a springer now who is nearly 13 and she'll put younger dogs to shame , her granddam worked until 12/13 and was retrieving dummies till a week before she died at 19 yr old...

ive said it earlier in the topic , but if you want a smaller hpr breed get a brittany ... why cross breed a pointer and springer when theres already dogs purpose bred for the job

the only reason i can think of his to try and save money

iv seen brittanys work and they are very good dogs but i dont think they would be much good for flushing out foxes . its not about price its about passion of working diffrent types of dogs it would not be used as a gun dog but as a every day mooching dog to work along side my terrier and lurcher