New Zealand Adventure

U can find alot of jobs online mate lots of farm work in Nz that is easy too pick up lot of dairy work and beef and sheep plus most farm work comes with accommodation only thing I would say is make sure u got a driving licence and enuf money too buy a car or pick up when u get out there usaly lots of cheap backpackers cars and old bangers always handy too know if ur skint u got some were too sleep and if u get really stuck some hostels will let u work for ur acomadation usually cleaning rooms or some shit job usually 3 hours a day buts it's a bed and it will be the best decision of ur life I ended up going too Australia came home was home 2 weeks and said too balls with it 2 weeks later ended up buying a ticket for Nz had 700 pound spending money and had one of the best 2 years of my life also if ur working the now remember too ring the tax man and claim ur uk tax back before u leave and when ur fin ur year in Nz and are leaving claim ur tax back from there might not think it but I got a grand back from uk tax man the first time 2 grand back from the oz tax man and 1500 from the Nz tax man well worth doing a couple hours paper work for 4500 pound and good luck mate

Also don't pay for any packages that say they will sort out ur visa and banks and all that stuff just get online and sort it out for ur self not hard too set up a bank account or visa cos they rip u off mate like alot done it when I went too oz they charged me 700 pounds for some thing that took me 3 hours too do my self and cost me 100 quid when I went too Nz

My uncle lives on the s.island and very nearly did it a few years back. We had a bit money behind us and all was gonna go through until we found out our 6 month old was blind. But my advice to anyone who has the chance is just go for it. Think of the experiences you'll have,places to see , excellent hunting and fishing. Put it this way my uncle went when he was 16 and he's still there now at 53, ATB

Edited by dvdskv

Have a look at the blog in this link, about a UK guy who's gone dairying in NZ. If you email him he might have some tips and ideas for you as well.

I don't know him, only read the blog, but he seems a nice enough sort.

http://farmingforum....&highlight=blog

its so interesting i cant stop reading lol (that is not sarcastic) im going to have a sleep and get back to this tomorrow night thanks for the link.