Raw Dog Food

As a feeder of a flesh diet to my dogs were i already have a good supply of chicken carcasses and the odd chance of lambs necks and rib cages.Does any body on the site have any knowledge of were i could acquire beef/tripe etc in bulk quantity NOT THE PETS AT HOME MALARKY !!!.

I travel Harrogate to Gretna weekly so my pick up points can be variable.

Cheers

Yeah bigthug, i get my carcasses from a major poultry processor in Penrith which is getting a wee tad expensive.The lamb i get off a pal for free,but have to do a 40 mile all round trip, but it`s` great in winter for keeping the weight on dogs.

Spookster it looks abit pricey the place at Durham for feeding my pack of dogs especially by the time the diesel`s gone in the wagon.

I can tell you i`ve been on the verge of starting to feed the dry food crap again !!!!!!!! but could`nt stand the quantity of crap that comes out the other end and the smell !! Plus the water bill will go sky high with the amount of extra drinking water not to mention the effect on the dogs work rate.It`s just one big bag of dehydration.

Cheers.

Yeah bigthug, i get my carcasses from a major poultry processor in Penrith which is getting a wee tad expensive.The lamb i get off a pal for free,but have to do a 40 mile all round trip, but it`s` great in winter for keeping the weight on dogs.

Spookster it looks abit pricey the place at Durham for feeding my pack of dogs especially by the time the diesel`s gone in the wagon.

I can tell you i`ve been on the verge of starting to feed the dry food crap again !!!!!!!! but could`nt stand the quantity of crap that comes out the other end and the smell !! Plus the water bill will go sky high with the amount of extra drinking water not to mention the effect on the dogs work rate.It`s just one big bag of dehydration.

Cheers.

They do deliver if that would save some petrol?

Cheers.

what price per kilo you paying for chicken carcasses