Lundhags Boots??

Still using mine....10yr.. :icon_redface: good servants ..JAKTS ,green...Wax / clean religously cant fault them..2 sock set up and insole as Recommended ..and I,ve had them in rivers ,moors and on Rocks ..High leg.Marines were issued with them...Can be Re -con...mine are about due... :D Got my Pennies worth and more ..

I have the Scout (also from Penrith Survival). Only had them since this summer so can't comment on their longevity but they're very comfy and fairly lightweight for such a high boot. Also have the huge benefit of no gore-tex etc lining so will dry much more quickly if they do get wet...and the free tub of wax smells like heaven!

What size feet are you?

I got a pair of http://www.lundhags....duct-2?id=17101 only worn twice £150.00, think i paid £270

http://www.penrithsu...am-sole_345.htm

Size 11

Hello Gary,

Sorry I have not replied sooner, been working.

Do you have any pictures of the boots, I am size 11 normally, will they be big enough for wearing two pairs of socks??

Thanks

John...

• 4 weeks later...

Before every outing Quick Rub over with ,Lundhags own Wax or Grangers..always does me ...After outing Make sure you clean Proper !,Laces off...open Gusset clean out and round Clips Soapy water round rubber & soles .I fill mine with Paper to keep shape, stops them creasing at Eyelets Dont Force Dry them .Radiators fine ..at a short distance..many years service if looked after,just like the Wife :laugh::thumbs: