Wild Boar

The boar in the southern counties matter little in relation to your question because as you say it is illegal......what's more, I would hate to think that some clown with little experience was running round like Tonto with a f*****g bow in the southern counties.

But, you can buy a plane ticket to the states and fill your boots and get shown the way by experienced bow hunters

The boar in the southern counties matter little in relation to your question because as you say it is illegal......what's more, I would hate to think that some clown with little experience was running round like Tonto with a f*****g bow in the southern counties.

But, you can buy a plane ticket to the states and fill your boots and get shown the way by experienced bow hunters

USA sounds good , as does Canada. The problem is that it is so expensive to take a pig there. I think France, Poland as also as expensive. I am just fishing for ideas. I am thinking about a cheap place, like Thailand.

GO TO WHITLEY BAY BUD :whistling:

Wrong kind of pigs there mate :laugh:

PIGS A PIG BEAR :tongue2:

:laugh: :laugh: I live close to there and it's a nice place for a drink, with out my lass accompanying me :whistling::D

BEEN KIDKNAPPED ME SELF THERE BEAR :angel:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The boar in the southern counties matter little in relation to your question because as you say it is illegal......what's more, I would hate to think that some clown with little experience was running

Would love to try some coon hunting with hounds at night. Have a good trip Lanesra & dont forget to squeal like a pig boy. LOL

USA sounds good , as does Canada. The problem is that it is so expensive to take a pig there. I think France, Poland as also as expensive. I am just fishing for ideas. I am thinking about a cheap place, like Thailand.

Whitley Bay ? Where is that ?

Its a shithole.....better of taking an Uzi rather than a bow............ :D

Its a shithole.....better of taking an Uzi rather than a bow............ :D

Not that bad now Lab :nono: a few grenades has sorted the place out :laugh:

It's on the north east coast XBow but don't wear a chastity belt like Lab did (under his skirt I mean kilt :icon_redface: ) as the females will rape you :yes: