Guest Ditch_Shitter

Fantastic shot, Moorman; But isn't that a Dandelion head? Never heard it called " GoatsBeard " before.

I stink now. I've just been scratching my own goat ~ with a beard! :laugh:

NICE ONE MOORMAN ,

BOTH ARE FANTASTIC FOR FINCHES , I LIKE THEM JUST AS THE HEAD CLOSES AND RE-OPENS COMING WHITE THEM SEEDS ARE JUST ABOUT RIGHT , CANNOT BEAT WILD SEED FOR GETTING THE FINCHES INTO BREEDING CONDITION ;) A MATE OF MINE PICKS BUCKETS OF ALL THE WILD SEEDS AND HAS THEM AT HIS DISPOSEL ALL YEAR ROUND ..... NO ONE IS AS SUCESSFUL AT BREEDING BULLY HYBRIDS AND MULES

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING ;)

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:o Oh, Wow!!! Moorman, that's one f*ck of a plant, mate! I like that one A Lot! :yes: Those leaves are So distinctive too, eh? Christ, I see one of them it'll stick out like a smack in the mouth!

I'll be off presently to see if they occur here. Only I'm actively finding, identifying and cataloguing all the wild plants around my ground. I have one or two Hawksbits that look superficially similar. Nothing with those amazing leaves though.

My biggest headache just now are the seemingly myriad Rannunculii! All that's gold is Not necasserrily a ButterCup! :D I liturally just don't have enough time in the days to find, photograph and check out everything. And that's pretty much what I'm up to here. Giving it the full on Gilbert White. I'm into Everything! :laugh:

And they sit there, on their arses at their computors, banging on about how they need to argue with everyone because the off season's boring?! :rofl:

Likes of you and Byron know better than that, eh?

:o Oh, Wow!!! Moorman, that's one f*ck of a plant, mate! I like that one A Lot! :yes: Those leaves are So distinctive too, eh? Christ, I see one of them it'll stick out like a smack in the mouth!

I'll be off presently to see if they occur here. Only I'm actively finding, identifying and cataloguing all the wild plants around my ground. I have one or two Hawksbits that look superficially similar. Nothing with those amazing leaves though.

My biggest headache just now are the seemingly myriad Rannunculii! All that's gold is Not necasserrily a ButterCup! :D I liturally just don't have enough time in the days to find, photograph and check out everything. And that's pretty much what I'm up to here. Giving it the full on Gilbert White. I'm into Everything! :laugh:

And they sit there, on their arses at their computors, banging on about how they need to argue with everyone because the off season's boring?! :rofl:

Likes of you and Byron know better than that, eh?

[/quo there a favorite of mine[goatsbeard] open. closed. or in seed. just set some seed will see what happens. :laugh: just wish i could get the hang of this photo upload thingy

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Byron; I tried to sort ye shot out for ye. I've done a fair bit of that for people on the Appleby thread. I just sort out their coding for them. But I couldn't do it with yours. Seems the original shot simply isn't hosted at the source location? :no:

Here's a tip though; They tell me a fivers Donation reveals the direct browse and display from ye computer part of the screen? I wouldn't know. I have that. I'm a Donator. I just don't remember if it wasn't there before I Donated.

Have ye got that facility? If so, it's a hell of a lot easier than screwing with F*ckitBucket.