lab pulled it because lads faces clearly shown and i did,nt ask them if i could show them .rake I WAS THAT BEATER :tongue2: just flushed bunny /shot/picked up but line had moved on even after asking the lad in the midde (who had no dog with him) to hold he just marched on as we where coming to the end of the beat and i was flanking i did,nt pull the dog out .ah well looks like my beating days are over. :cray: Point of post = watch the dogs and keep an eye on the the line The mistake i made was i took it that as these lads had shot over dogs before i did'nt remind them about holding the line when game is shot and give the dogs time to collect it and to take our time as it,s not a route march

lab pulled it because lads faces clearly shown and i did,nt ask them if i could show them .rake I WAS THAT BEATER :tongue2: just flushed bunny /shot/picked up but line had moved on even after asking the lad in the midde (who had no dog with him) to hold he just marched on as we where coming to the end of the beat and i was flanking i did,nt pull the dog out .ah well looks like my beating days are over. :cray: Point of post = watch the dogs and keep an eye on the the line The mistake i made was i took it that as these lads had shot over dogs before i did'nt remind them about holding the line when game is shot and give the dogs time to collect it and to take our time as it,s not a route march

You know what that is mate.....greed!! Not interested in picking the bird these folk without dogs, just interested in shooting and getting to the next drive. Thats why nowadays id rather pick birds than shoot them... :thumbs:
  • Like 1