What boots you think are best ?

Guest vin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meindl - but you need to take proper care of them, they're not wellies.

go altberg vinny, keep ye pounds in england

I'd hope you sent them back?   What was the customer service like?   As for the original question, best boots for you are the ones that fit comfortably, don't leak and are at a price you're happy

got these the other day, hav'nt arrived yet but im sure i wont go wrong for £30 http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27cb1be22b

Ive a mate who trains gundogs and does a hell of a lot of beating and picking up for various shoots etc...He wears some ex army gortex lined type boots and has had no problems at all in 2 seasons of hard and long use. . .makes you wonder..When you get yours mate go out and give em a good bashing a nd let us know if there anygood please.

1/2 a size bigger, but altberg much prefer to measure ye up an gee ye the perfect size(dont know whats happend to me smileys)

Altberg sounds like a great company ..Its always a good excuse to be up in the dales at the same time as well.

Those british army boots are good boots. They're cheaper version of the original lowas. When they were issued all the lads prefered them to any of the other issued boots. however some the problems are the eyelets falling out or premature cracking in the creases of the bend in the foot.

1/2 a size bigger, but altberg much prefer to measure ye up an gee ye the perfect size(dont know whats happend to me smileys)

Altberg sounds like a great company ..Its always a good excuse to be up in the dales at the same time as well.

its literlly 10 mins at most from my house mate, pop in if ye decide to go for them

I like lowa boots, best I have personally owned.. never let in any water coming on 4 years at least :victory:

All i hear is good things about the Lowas so far.

Which one have you got from their range please Giro.. ?

I took a gamble bought them off ebay.. They were geniun not fakes tho :laugh:

I am a nine in most brands but if you vary from brand to brand, you would be better trying some on.. Dead comfortable wear with gaitors better than wellies :thumbs:

Edited by Giro