Light Force 170 HID

Millet

Wonder if the wiring in those HID is any better than the standard lightforces??

My mates lamp played up other evening, when it was dismantled it looked like a kids school project gone wrong, inside was taped up with yellow electricians tape.. Shoddy work considering the price ..

One of my mates has got these, along with the 22amp lithium battery and it lasts ages! The light is very bright and excellent for off the back of the van ;)

I wouldnt use one for walking the fields for a bag of rabbits... They give off too much light imo.

They take some getting used too aswell!

why waste that kinda dosh, when the standard lightforce lamps already do the job. only probs i have with lightforce lamps is wiring always breaks were it goes in at handle. so even the new striker i bought last season for lamping out the window the 1st thing i did was put a lead off an electrical appliance on it which has much thicker copper in each wire. when holding my lamp switched on next to a striker with original lead on it, mine puts out better light.