• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the team for this season

heres a couple beddy whippet greyhound

Posted Images

very nice dogs people il be putting some pics of my pup on when i get it :thumbs:

when do you get her pat whats made you change your mind to a greyhond x ?

well im getting one of bears pups mate and can do more stuf with it with it been bigger

good enough reason more choice had beddy greyhound years ago great dog only stood at 21 1/2 tts was the runt but good dog all the same they we dogs in the pic are only 21 tts thanks bear and nice and cuddly red dawn lol :thumbs: Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1

Any one no of any litters that a Jew around it just after x mad the reson being is that my kennel will be built after that ? Thanks joe

some good pups down york way on pets4sale workers second line from same pair looks a nice set of dogs failing that just keep a check on sites it seems a well used cross atb mate.

Any one no of any litters that a Jew around it just after x mad the reson being is that my kennel will be built after that ? Thanks joe

Mine :laugh:

that bitch of yours add better have a good few pups bear going to be alot of gutted lads if she doesnt :laugh: atb
  • Like 1