shotgunwillys, new litter!!

Bonny pups sgw have you any footage of bitch running i seen few pups of lucas run very impressed. i was out with F homles and yosser an J lee we had 6 pups plenty runs on te big ears FH got 1 paired up yosser pup of lucas run 3 kilt 3 he of p noons ruby x lucas. :victory::D

sorry no footage of the bitch in action but a cracking bitch,she six now last season she ran 18 flatend 18 messed her 19th then got 5 in a row after that 23 of 24 in my book thats some going she has also ran across the pond,seen lucas go lots of times cracking dog he has everything,,fingers crossed this should be a very good litter,once again thanks for your comments atvb sgw.....................

post-84645-0-19619300-1366110224.jpg who all has pups out of this litter any more pics

• Like 1

Bonny pups sgw have you any footage of bitch running i seen few pups of lucas run very impressed. i was out with F homles and yosser an J lee we had 6 pups plenty runs on te big ears FH got 1 paired up yosser pup of lucas run 3 kilt 3 he of p noons ruby x lucas. :victory::D

sorry no footage of the bitch in action but a cracking bitch,she six now last season she ran 18 flatend 18 messed her 19th then got 5 in a row after that 23 of 24 in my book thats some going she has also ran across the pond,seen lucas go lots of times cracking dog he has everything,,fingers crossed this should be a very good litter,once again thanks for your comments atvb sgw.....................

attachicon.gif$T2eC16RHJGEFFmyg6(87BR,U(Hwnww~~48_80.JPG who all has pups out of this litter any more pics

Be nice to see if any came feathered like the mother?????????

• Like 1

Something wrong lads no one know anything about this litter of pups ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????are these the ones ye left in England??????????????????????????????????????????????

think these just turn 8 months

Something wrong lads no one know anything about this litter of pups ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????are these the ones ye left in England??????????????????????????????????????????????

1 sold today on manchester gumtree cheap dont know what litter it came off

None of the pups are feathered,1 went to scot and 1 went to kent the rest are here in ireland,I can only say about my own two I kept showing brill signs jumping,killing rabs,going through gates looking forward to the coming season I'll be schooling them with ther mum for a while then retire her from the hares she be 7 this sept but still has it in her,I'll do a bit of lamping with her..

• Like 1

None of the pups are feathered,1 went to scot and 1 went to kent the rest are here in ireland,I can only say about my own two I kept showing brill signs jumping,killing rabs,going through gates looking forward to the coming season I'll be schooling them with ther mum for a while then retire her from the hares she be 7 this sept but still has it in her,I'll do a bit of lamping with her..

got any pic,s of your 2 sgw try an get a few up .