Silver Pigeon Or B725

I own a Silver pigeon this last 4/5 years.Beautiful looking gun,it was a demo model on display,grade 3 with grade 5 timber.

Sadly it has to go,my mate is buying it from me.It's going to him on the conditions that i get first refusal on the resale.

So i would go for the silver pigeon :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

all down to individual taste ive got 2 silverpigeons :boogy: 12 and 20 bore so for me beretta just think they are a betterlooking gun for the money and i like the way they shoot not to say theres anything wrong with brownings its just a case of trying both but do bare in mind gun fit when trying somebody elses gun as one might fit better so feel better but either way you carnt go wrong with either and when youve got a beretta bought (lol only kiding :tongue2: ) get it fitted properly buy a gunsmith :thumbs:

Edited by AdamHall

I think they look a bit expensive for what you get. Grade 2.5 wood for £1750 quid....I've got a miroku MK70 which has grade 5 wood and cost between £2200 and £2300, I cant remember exactly. I appreciate they're a new design etc but it just seems a bit dear.

beretta or browning???you can either shoot with 1 or the other,but i dont know anyone who can shoot well with both!!!! personally i like beretta's and shoot well with it.ive tried a browning and could'nt hit a barn door.i think its how you shoot and what you get used to..you need to try both guns and get the gun fitting you right and you'll know which one's for you!!!!

• 3 weeks later...