ACT OF BRAVERY

this is where the system is wrong, he came out of jail a few year ago got a flat near me, he also got all kitted out furniture clothes, kitchen appliances,tv and money 4 weeks later there is a spate of break ins then i wake early hours to a noise, to find this little shit bag trying to pop my kitchen window open,hence thats why i got a police caution, then somemore break ins in the area till enough is enough and a few local lads clubbed together and gave him the run out, but he has courage, bless him it must of been hard robbing folke near me who some of them where on holiday and came home to total devastation all the kids computers,tvs gone and valuebles gone....peter bowers should of been at my mates funeral this year cpl andrew roberts (ginge) killed in afghan he had courage all the lads who attended his funeral in wheel chairs and limbs missing who served in afghan they had courage, then peter bowers might of seen what real courage really is.

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know why you are all do shocked. Our judges have been coming out with shit like that for years. Some of them are senile old duffers ,who really ought to be put out to pasture.

Also explains why bear ain't in nick lol