Finally got round to it

Aint good for you insulation mate done a asbestos awareness course recently and they said on that there's a lot of sh#t in insulation which can hang around for years wish I knew that years ago when we would cut anything without thinking about it, used to cut asbestos roof sheets with no protection wouldn't do it now mind.

Thanks for the nets mate, speak to you later

nice set up kev like to give the stinkers plenty room to move about :thumbs: atb

Cheers Bill said to you ages ago I was doing it but kept putting it off as always,

Hows Zac now mate?

nice set up kev like to give the stinkers plenty room to move about :thumbs: atb

Cheers Bill said to you ages ago I was doing it but kept putting it off as always,

Hows Zac now mate?

looking good kev walking ok now not been let off the lead but he wants to go when we see the odd bunny on our field when i walk him should be right to go in a months time i will see you nov atb bill Edited by troter58

Hows Zac now mate?

looking good kev walking ok now not been let off the lead but he wants to go when we see the odd bunny on our field when i walk him should be right to go in a months time i will see you nov atb bill

Thats good mate glad he's on the mend, there's definately room for a few ferts as well now when you come down lol

Hows Zac now mate?

looking good kev walking ok now not been let off the lead but he wants to go when we see the odd bunny on our field when i walk him should be right to go in a months time i will see you nov atb bill

Thats good mate glad he's on the mend, there's definately room for a few ferts as well now when you come down lol

i will be able to shove the dog in there as well as my ferts lol see you soon atb bill