Mentor for new hunter

Hi

I am new to hunting and this forum and I am looking for someone to take me out and show me the ropes regarding vermin shooing/hunting almost become your 'apprentice'.

I am 34 yr old married man with a 5 yr old daughter and Springer Spaniel and currently working as a Operations Manager for a contact centre. I am going to buy my air rifle this weekend along with insurance so hence total beginer.

I have noticed responses on these forums tend to say "do what we did and get out there knocking on doors" which I will be doing along with presenting land owners with letters of this request however would still be nice if someone wanted to take me under their wing.

I am bas in Tyne & Wear, Sunderland

Thanks

I wish i could help you mate as you sound keen and genuine..but all the land i go on is my friend's permission..good luck..come on lad's they must be someone out there willing to let this fellow pop a few bunnies of.. :yes:

• Like 1

I wish i could help you mate as you sound keen and genuine..but all the land i go on is my friend's permission..good luck..come on lad's they must be someone out there willing to let this fellow pop a few bunnies of.. :yes:

I've already said on his new member post I'll take him out mate :thumbs:

• Like 3