close call ratting

very dangerous stuff indeed i know of a farmer last week lost a pen of cattle from gas that leaked from the slurry tank even tho it was an outside pen with plenty of ventilation the lads were mixing the tank and what ever way the wind was blowing it did the harm theres a few farmers around our way have lost there lives this way over the years no smell and hits you as quick as a flash

Jesus that was a scary one,, ive heard of gasses but didnt know it was that quick, dogs must of released gas when they tramped on it,, did it have any effect on the rat? hope dogs come round for you pal,, keep us posted.

couldnt believe how quick it was , and probably wouldnt have believed it if i hadnt seen it with my own eyes . didnt really notice the rat but the dogs had grabbed it so i presume that it was dead either way , but the older bitch seems to have steadied now and has been for a short walk tonight so alls well that ends well . its just an odd situation that i would have never even considered the consequences of before now , ive been ratting there dozens of times and like most good ratting spots its a bit of a shit pit . thanks for the concern :thumbs:

• Like 1