philip kings salukis

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sl

certainly doesnt look to be pure

Posted Images

hurry up iv to get out an feed these pups

il rush for no man,DID YOU OWN THAT BITCH YOURSELF

if you read the post you will see i own her now i never seen her work but i heard enough about her to search the country to find her :thumbs:

so have you ever bred anything your self that was worth talking about,or do you only talk about other lads dogs,hand me downs comes to mind,

you shouldnt talk about your father like that willie toughs x kings oh an me sure i have

let me tell you this,pk never gifted adog to aman in hes life,willie tough,when he parted adog you were not allowed to breed from it or sell it,but that was never the way he worked with ps,ps bred some very good dogs,some hes own line some willies line,and some mongrol line that been from kings yard,now dont talk to me about dogs your going to breed from abitch that you never seen run,dont take this the wrong way but i have dog shit thats better then what you owen,or king has atb j

i seen her run for 3 seasons and if your baduns are as good as her pm me and il buy 1 of your baduns

did the man owned her ever breed from her if so what are they like

if you read the post you will see i own her now i never seen her work but i heard enough about her to search the country to find her :thumbs:

so have you ever bred anything your self that was worth talking about,or do you only talk about other lads dogs,hand me downs comes to mind,

you shouldnt talk about your father like that willie toughs x kings oh an me sure i have

let me tell you this,pk never gifted adog to aman in hes life,willie tough,when he parted adog you were not allowed to breed from it or sell it,but that was never the way he worked with ps,ps bred some very good dogs,some hes own line some willies line,and some mongrol line that been from kings yard,now dont talk to me about dogs your going to breed from abitch that you never seen run,dont take this the wrong way but i have dog shit thats better then what you owen,or king has atb j

i seen her run for 3 seasons and if your baduns are as good as her pm me and il buy 1 of your baduns

i owned her and leased her out the fcukers i lent her to sold her on i was sopossed to get her back but you cant trust no 1

i owned her and leased her out the fcukers i lent her to sold her on i was sopossed to get her back but you cant trust no 1

so you tought she was not good enough to breed from,yourself

youl know soon enough mucky 6 pups booked of her an they are going to good dog men

youl know soon enough mucky 6 pups booked of her an they are going to good dog men

so thats you keeping none so
  • Like 1

so thats you keeping none so

dont you worry mate i rear a good pup an il put the work into mine,,im sure some of them will see the fens

so you tought she was not good enough to breed from,yourself

she was 8 weeks in pup when i leased her out and the lad who i trusted fcuked things up starved the bitch and pups.she was a top bitch at the long ears why do you think im getting a pup of hitcher outta her. :thumbs:

AND 1 FOR ME :D