philip kings salukis

she was 8 weeks in pup when i leased her out and the lad who i trusted fcuked things up starved the bitch and pups.she was a top bitch at the long ears why do you think im getting a pup of hitcher outta her. :thumbs:

what kind of an egit breeds a bitch keeps her for8 weeks then gives her away

leased her out you dick head :censored:

no need for thatif the bitch was good enough to breed you should have kept,so how much did you get for leaseing her out

SORRY I LET THE LAD PUP HER FOR 2 PUPS LENT THEM THE BITCH FOR HUNTING FOXES WAS TO GET HER BACK BUT U CANT TRUST ANY c**t NOWA DAYS. :thumbs:

another liar you said she was 8 weeks in pup when you LEASED her out think before you type

mucky read the post they were to keep her after the pups for foxes when they were finished with her i was to get her back but they sold her on. sorry for the way i put it on here but im no LIAR. :thumbs:

lets get this straight did you breed her or not

is there any one here who can write in irish for mucky to understand :laugh:

sorry was never any good with irish,can only do english,but when your talking to a fool like you ya bring me down to your level

now now mucky your getting personal. :laugh:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sl

certainly doesnt look to be pure

Posted Images

half of this shit could be in pm , stick to the topic or its gone !!!!

the bitch in question sounder is of king breeding with a wee bit of willie tough in the mix

what bitch

my bitch

penny the old bitch that i owned.

:thumbs:

the bitch in question sounder is of king breeding with a wee bit of willie tough in the mix

what bitch

my bitch

whats her breeding

who u calling an ejit fool i dont by sell dogs if there dirt i get rid of them i dont sell them on to other people like u in fact i sold your uncle a dog and never heard anything bad back i also sold the sister of it to the sweenys and never got no bad reports

what bitch

my bitch

whats her breeding

sister of jk judy x king bred dog x peggy

who u calling an ejit fool i dont by sell dogs if there dirt i get rid of them i dont sell them on to other people like u in fact i sold your uncle a dog and never heard anything bad back i also sold the sister of it to the sweenys and never got no bad reports

my uncle never boufgt a dog of u full stop i think your on the weed.