philip kings salukis

hurry up iv to get out an feed these pups

il rush for no man,DID YOU OWN THAT BITCH YOURSELF

if you read the post you will see i own her now i never seen her work but i heard enough about her to search the country to find her :thumbs:

so have you ever bred anything your self that was worth talking about,or do you only talk about other lads dogs,hand me downs comes to mind,

you shouldnt talk about your father like that willie toughs x kings oh an me sure i have

let me tell you this,pk never gifted adog to aman in hes life,willie tough,when he parted adog you were not allowed to breed from it or sell it,but that was never the way he worked with ps,ps bred some very good dogs,some hes own line some willies line,and some mongrol line that been from kings yard,now dont talk to me about dogs your going to breed from abitch that you never seen run,dont take this the wrong way but i have dog shit thats better then what you owen,or king has atb j

own not owen a crabber that started a topic made the same mistakes :thumbs: as for shit i would doubt your last two litters were bred of better than that bitch an my saluki dog :D ,,,,,

owen is a name not the other own,as ive said before put your money where your mouth is and we see what i have,you keep to foxing dogs

:laugh: i run hares long before i hunted foxs,,,,,an iv already told you il run you with a lamping dog an it wont let me down :yes:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im no expert but he dont look pure ,,,,any idea what max was bred off thems good pups he produced

Here you go hitcher that's the full saluki he got down there now nice looking dog,don't know what he produced put,think the best saluki he got was max that produced a lot of good dogs jv bitch from Sl

certainly doesnt look to be pure

Posted Images

if you read the post you will see i own her now i never seen her work but i heard enough about her to search the country to find her :thumbs:

so have you ever bred anything your self that was worth talking about,or do you only talk about other lads dogs,hand me downs comes to mind,

you shouldnt talk about your father like that willie toughs x kings oh an me sure i have

let me tell you this,pk never gifted adog to aman in hes life,willie tough,when he parted adog you were not allowed to breed from it or sell it,but that was never the way he worked with ps,ps bred some very good dogs,some hes own line some willies line,and some mongrol line that been from kings yard,now dont talk to me about dogs your going to breed from abitch that you never seen run,dont take this the wrong way but i have dog shit thats better then what you owen,or king has atb j

own not owen a crabber that started a topic made the same mistakes :thumbs: as for shit i would doubt your last two litters were bred of better than that bitch an my saluki dog :D ,,,,,

owen is a name not the other own,as ive said before put your money where your mouth is and we see what i have,you keep to foxing dogs

:laugh: i run hares long before i hunted foxs,,,,,an iv already told you il run you with a lamping dog an it wont let me down :yes:

will it be your own or will you have to borrow it

get this clear mucky i will never buy a pup to work of someone else an i would never pay for a service of a dog iv never seen run,,,,,i would rather bred my own pups of parents iv seen doing there job....an at the min iv pups an im not finnished breeding ....the offers still open for the lamping dog

will it be your own or will you have to borrow it

oh hes mine an bred by me the odds might be against him but if your running on my permission your dog will jack before he does

get this clear mucky i will never buy a pup to work of someone else an i would never pay for a service of a dog iv never seen run,,,,,i would rather bred my own pups of parents iv seen doing there job....an at the min iv pups an im not finnished breeding ....the offers still open for the lamping dog

read back abit,you are breeding from abitch you never seen run,your words,you will never BUY apup,or pay for service,how did you get the dogs you have now,or should i ask on an open forum,dont be worrying il be comeingto you for arun,all in good time,

read back abit,you are breeding from abitch you never seen run,your words,you will never BUY apup,or pay for service,how did you get the dogs you have now,or should i ask on an open forum,dont be worrying il be comeingto you for arun,all in good time,

Mucky did you bred from a wee bitch called tina a while back.

hes breeding from a bitch i owned and got her on my word she was as good a bitch i ever had and if you cant take a mans word then the games f****d. :thumbs:

hitcher the bitch u have u got gave to u the full bred has only ever chased 1 hare as to my understanding so r u just going on there breeding i would not listen to much about the bitch why did the men that owned her not just put a full bred on her if she was that good

theres one thing iv learned in this game is never belive any thing your told iv been caught by many men telling lies about dogs belive wat u c see not wat u hear

brendy i bred the bitch after her hunting days were over lent her to a lad in armagh pup was 2 get 2 pups back and the bitch as he was using her for foxing but things went wrong. as for telling lies about her what was in it for me i dont come on here to big dogs up that are not that good. :thumbs:

i never had abitch called tina,why do you ask

i think a lad in lurgan had her you bred a litter of her i dont wanna put the lads name on here

i think a lad in lurgan had her you bred a litter of her i dont wanna put the lads name on here

is the first letter of hes name L