Strongstuff

i need a collar and lead for a small terrier. and another lead like my last one with the ring on the handle mate. do you do smaller ones.?

Yes mate, just pm me the neck size for the terrier.

The narrowest I do is 20mm (3/4") wide, that is the size down from the last stuff you had. :thumbs:

i need a collar and lead for a small terrier. and another lead like my last one with the ring on the handle mate. do you do smaller ones.?

he will make them what ever size you want mate.got him to make me a couple of smaller leads not so long ago, i use them for rabbit carriers they are spot on. top service with a fast delivery :thumbs:

he also as a new range of bondage gear with a try before you buy on select iterms all toys are used and unreturnable sale now on his site now :thumbs: john

Funnily enough mate, have just finished painting the fitting room this morning, so if any of you fellas wants to send your wife or girlfriend over for a fitting (fisting?) then any time after tomorrow is great.

he also as a new range of bondage gear with a try before you buy on select iterms all toys are used and unreturnable sale now on his site now :thumbs: john

Funnily enough mate, have just finished painting the fitting room this morning, so if any of you fellas wants to send your wife or girlfriend over for a fitting (fisting?) then any time after tomorrow is great.

:whistling: