CRB checks and FAC

It is entirely dependent on the nature of the last offence and if there have been more offences before that.

Some people have drink driving two years ago on their record, which is an offence, but hold an FAC.

Last offense; Assault on a constable/ police act 1996 S89(1) x2 and using threatening, abusive behaviour with intent to cause fear or provocation of violence.

It is entirely dependent on the nature of the last offence and if there have been more offences before that.

Some people have drink driving two years ago on their record, which is an offence, but hold an FAC.

I have affray from 3 yrs ago got 100 hrs community service but I got my fac without a problem

Give it a go Marvin. Only way you're ever going to know :thumbs:

Chid, don't tell me, Affray, shouting obscenities whilst waving a blow up doll around your head or something :whistling:

wish it was that :laugh: ... lets just say i was lucky i didnt get sent down , a good solicitor managed to get the charges lessened for a guilty plee :thumbs:

I was convicted of criminal damage I was plinking with an air pistol at a streetlight this was 28 years ago and I have been done for speeding 3 points in 1997 and last year I received 3 points for due care I took my hands of the bars of my motorbike for half a second and an off duty officer reported me I pleaded guilty and did not contest the charge in any way.Will any of this cause me a problem when I apply later this year for my FAC? Sorry to to hijack the thread.