im using ps cs2, got it on disk here. hell of a tool if only i knew how to work 1/4 of what it could do :laugh: i was using picasa before that and that was good for the basics but upgraded to this. bought a mag a couple of weeks back...well got given it but to the point it had some tutorials of what to do what in photoshop. got me started on changing the colours of certain parts, feathering, sharpening etc. still dont know what most of the things do on it though :laugh:

cheif....sending you a pm in a mo fella :thumbs-up:

Edited by maty j

Guest Scuba1

I take most of my pictures in RAW format and found that PS CS 2 is for me the best program to use. But then gain, I take most of my photos below see level and that alone throws a lot of all kinds of problems into the deal.

Using the RAW format, I can then sort out things like white balance after I got out of the water and do it on the sofa. I have been using the different photoshop programs for years and have gotten used to the way they work and just have to learn the new bits that come out with ever new version. Starting from scratch with something like the CS programs can be a bit daunting at first but it is worth the initial grumble phase.

ATB

Michael