Forgot to say these birds have been returned, the delivery driver who picked them up reckons he a wrongun aswell, he actually rang my old man up and told him when he dropped the birds back at palmers all he did was change the address label on the box and send them straight out to someone else, so birds will have been in transit for about 4-5 days

Forgot to say these birds have been returned, the delivery driver who picked them up reckons he a wrongun aswell, he actually rang my old man up and told him when he dropped the birds back at palmers all he did was change the address label on the box and send them straight out to someone else, so birds will have been in transit for about 4-5 days

if thats true he needs shutting down

Yes palmer is a total crook and w@#&@#r your lucky to get your money back as i know many who have had bad experience all the canays norwich fife colured etc sold as top champion stock is bull crap as i know the guy how buys them all up and sells them to him.

Many complaints to cage and avairy but he places adds every week which are worth hundreds of pounds each one

• Like 1