Which Deerhunter Gear?

Im looking to get a decent set of trousers and jacket for this winter. I don’t want anything too heavy, and I want to be able to wear the trousers year round pretty much, Autumn, Winter, Spring anyway.

Which are the lightest of the deerhunter gear? I really don’t suffer from feeling the cold and often go out lamping in the dead of winter with jeans and a jumper so I don’t need anything with 10” of padding.

Its gotta be waterproof obviously and of decent quality, I had the Jack Pyke trousers before and they were really lightweight, perfect year round and with a pair of thermal undertrousers in the winter. But the build quality was shite and they didn’t last me half a season.

The deerhunter stuff comes in RAM, MONTANA and WOLF SET I believe. What are the main differences?

Thanks

Gaz

• 4 weeks later...

Back in 1998 I got a ram jacket, and it kept me pretty dry for 2 seasons, thats in Inverness, so it got some rain on it. Ive since bought another 3 or 4 of their jackets ad they have all been shite. :thumbs:

Im after a wetlands cammo jacket,(best cammo for the hill) but they are like hens teeth, cant find a decent one... might have to order from cabellas USA, and get it sent in gift wrapping to avoid the tax!

• 3 weeks later...