jackers !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfit; injured and not entered properly are the most common reasons for a dog pulling up ...   A dog I seen a few years back it wouldn't run a hare but would run a rabbit, it wasn't till he got it t

an over used word is jacker, normally to cover the inadequacies of the owner or to justify the need to get rid so as to make room for the next wonder cross. ive a dog here that will run himself to dea

dogs only as good as the man that slips it

i owned a minshaw once called pepsi i got him through afriend and he was great take all prey but he had bad flat feet and 2 nails missing dew to the last owner not my friend

i loved this dog but nearly every time we went out he would come back with cuts on his feet every one said he was a jacker but like i say down to the last owner

funny thread so call experts on here if i put up a line or named a dog there be 200 replys half would start about them jacking lol but know want to say what is a jacker or what jacking is but are quick to mock or call another mans dog or line a jackers

don't you just love the lurcher section

rant over lol

Jacker = a dog thats given up, not through Injury or Fatigue,Just because its choosing not to run..

Seen dogs all over rabbit on the lamp but if the rabbit started running away from the beam just stop still, also dogs that would run half hearted on rabbits with there head up but would try on hares..

This a jacker and a waste of time to me..

A bull cross jibbing on a fox sounds like a clever dog to me :laugh: :laugh: better chasing rabbits they dont bite back and are worth money :icon_redface:

Each to there own but in my opinionjackers sould be pet homed or culled, not sold on here and past to piller to post.

• Like 4
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

A dog that stops at hedges fences gates imho is brainy not jacker the key is to position your dog into a situ that allows the dog to run its quarry.

If it outruns my hound good luck and see you next time I say.

Cookie

funny thread so call experts on here if i put up a line or named a dog there be 200 replys half would start about them jacking lol but know want to say what is a jacker or what jacking is but are quick to mock or call another mans dog or line a jackers

rant over lol

This is the THL mate :laugh: what on earth are you expecting ??

Its like asking what is an alrounder.. some will say a dog that can lamp and day time meaning ferreting,, but when i say day time i mean lepus ,,, I think the term jacker is an easy label to put on any dog... as half of them don't no what do call it :thumbs:

Jackers....a dog tight on a hare when the hare goes through a gate or sheepwire fence n the dog stops its a jacker and shouldnt be brought home.a good dog should bust hedges if tight on a hare.full salukis run on the fens n then brought to ireland are notorious for this thats why their breeding whippet into them. :yes:

• Like 2

a dog stopping at ditches could be from alot of lamping just get cute that that the rabbits are gone see a lamping dog stop up on a hare even after all over it but the hare got a luck turn and made the hedge the dog stop bacause that all he know so is that a jacker

rant over lol

This is the THL mate :laugh: what on earth are you expecting ??

Its like asking what is an alrounder.. some will say a dog that can lamp and day time meaning ferreting,, but when i say day time i mean lepus ,,, I think the term jacker is an easy label to put on any dog... as half of them don't no what do call it :thumbs:

great reply this is the thing i am thinking on other thread there quick to mock a man line or a dog i blame the ower to the way it was work not the dog some can just do it some just don't

a dog stopping at ditches could be from alot of lamping just get cute that that the rabbits are gone see a lamping dog stop up on a hare even after all over it but the hare got a luck turn and made the hedge the dog stop bacause that all he know so is that a jacker

no thats a rabbit dog :laugh: