? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Jelousy is a Terrible thing, why cant folks just enjoy and admire Good dogs no matter who owns them.

This is how it used to be over here for the best part amongst lurcher Coursing lads.

There was Respect there for one another amongst the Genuine lads as they all had the same love of the same game.

This internet is a Great Tool but unfortunatley it gives everyone a vehicle to slag anything and everything from behind the safety of their keyboard.

Let the dogs do the talking lads.

how can thy be admired when they wont even put a vid up.its starting to sound like canvas back tyson fury v price wont happen.

where's your vid of your dogs

ime not asking phone numbers for a service of my dog.BUT if you fancy your chances around winter for a run ile pay your boat fare n doss house and any side bets.and it can be vid for all to see.pm if you want on ,

hahahahahahahahaha

wow you hear some shit hear ... influence ahah if half of ye boot lickers come up for air and take a look around how can anyone credit king for his dogs the man bread hundreds of dog true the years and only had a few dogs that could kill hears

so stop trying to make a legend out of a fool with his big hairie shaggie irish terriers wheten cross so slow the king him self could pass them out

• Like 1

wow you hear some shit hear ... influence ahah if half of ye boot lickers come up for air and take a look around how can anyone credit king for his dogs the man bread hundreds of dog true the years and only had a few dogs that could kill hears

so stop trying to make a legend out of a fool with his big hairie shaggie irish terriers wheten cross so slow the king him self could pass them out

true most of the hares were growing out of his ears.
we dont want to watch yester year,we want to see ted running,come on owen put it up
  • Like 1
we dont want to watch yester year,we want to see ted running,come on owen put it up

and like to see lucas as well the 2 should be put on the same night.them are not the clips we are waiting on speedie.

ted is on that and his mother and his grandfather so as i said 3 generations nothing to hide who else on this site can put up 3 generations of their dogs or who even owned 3 generations of the one line i have the same line since 1988 and as i said some of the people on here running pups and grandpups out of some of my old bitches i sold :hmm: ???????

ted is on that and his mother and his grandfather so as i said 3 generations nothing to hide who else on this site can put up 3 generations of their dogs or who even owned 3 generations of the one line i have the same line since 1988 and as i said some of the people on here running pups and grandpups out of some of my old bitches i sold :hmm: ???????

fair doos speedie :thumbs:

cant really tell anything on the blue dog,did not work the hare,have you anything of them running on a clean bit of ground

if your 3 generations of dogs was that good to hold for that lent of time why is it the best dog you have is the blue dog off toughs like

WHO TOLD YEA THAT I HAVE A BETTER ONE AND ITS ONLY 3 GENS ON THE CLIPS I HAVE THEM SINCE 1988