? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

whats duck n noony got to do with it.im asking you n speedie have your dogs threw anything worth talking about.some of the pups must be coming 2 yr old .sometimes you get a good dog who doesnt throw good stuff.get the vids up and let the ones buying pups judge for themselves,

made afone call about ted killing 5 never happened,owens couloured bitch killed 1,ted slipped on 1 to far away never got in to it,and thats FACT,

auk john you ruined my story but there's a bit more to it concerning cc from ballina but we keep it.
Guest big e

Its as simple as this jm youv nothing to prove to these men they dont want to see lucas running mate they want to try and find faults with the dog the men that have seen the dog run know the truth and the fact that hes lined that many bitches says it all. :thumbs: So speedie you can stick your clips were the sun dont shine :tongue2:

whats duck n noony got to do with it.im asking you n speedie have your dogs threw anything worth talking about.some of the pups must be coming 2 yr old .sometimes you get a good dog who doesnt throw good stuff.get the vids up and let the ones buying pups judge for themselves,

made afone call about ted killing 5 never happened,owens couloured bitch killed 1,ted slipped on 1 to far away never got in to it,and thats FACT,

auk john you ruined my story but there's a bit more to it concerning cc from ballina but we keep it.

sorry john,but had to throw a spanner in truthful owens works,lol

Kieran I know that but can't wait to hear what faults they say cause the rabs were caught after the runs. Single handed running christmas week the dog was out 3 days outa 5 with banner man louth tiger templeking he run 9 kilt 7 good enough for me mate.

Guest big e

Kieran I know that but can't wait to hear what faults they say cause the rabs were caught after the runs. Single handed running christmas week the dog was out 3 days outa 5 with banner man louth tiger templeking he run 9 kilt 7 good enough for me mate.

Why do they want this clip now iasked for it to be put up mths ago but oh no it disappeared, john you know and the people that have seen him run know that hes a top class coursing dog so f**k every other c**t on here mate and enjoy him :thumbs:
Guest big e

Lucas is once in alifetime dog,john you my never get one like him again thats why everyone wants a piece of him mate,get out and enjoy him and like i said dont explain yourself to any of these clowns on here :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes E but some of us have not seen him run and would like too.l like to see the Ted dog as well because a dog that killed 80 odd hares in Ireland must not be that bad.Not all off us are on here to crab and put down a dog most are on to learn about other peoples dogs and styles and breeding :thumbs:

Guest big e

Yes E but some of us have not seen him run and would like too.l like to see the Ted dog as well because a dog that killed 80 odd hares in Ireland must not be that bad.Not all off us are on here to crab and put down a dog most are on to learn about other peoples dogs and styles and breeding :thumbs:

know matter how good lucas runs or how many he kills wont be good enough for these ejits,if anyone wants to see him run ask john hes offered alot of people out, just a pity they dont take up his offer. :hmm:

Kieran I own lucas for myself and my use he no robot he a very good genuine dog there be dogs out there better. But I've run him up and down eng and ire for 3 half years now all types land as you will see in clip stone walls sheep wire. Look mate man utd who I hate are great team but still get crabbed that's life pal.

• Like 1
Guest big e

Kieran I own lucas for myself and my use he no robot he a very good genuine dog there be dogs out there better. But I've run him up and down eng and ire for 3 half years now all types land as you will see in clip stone walls sheep wire. Look mate man utd who I hate are great team but still get crabbed that's life pal.

leave man utd outta this john your getting personal lol but your right they are a great team lol
  • Like 2

so wheres the clip pm it email it fax it ffs LOL ciaran i hear what you say pal no matter what people will have different opinions of the dog after they see the clips and thats the way it is but it only has gorger to please no on else

leave man utd outta this john your getting personal lol but your right they are a great team lol

thats why city won the league chelsea the double liverpool the carling Cup and utd won fcuk all RANT over sorry 'E'

E

• Like 1