? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

He will train himself to a thread lad,he is as fit now as a fiddle but mad to go in the winter,looking forward to getting a hunt with all the lads down there this season should be bit of crack,say cc has every wooly thing in Ireland and England down there now gas man ha ha

Gas man surely he's outa the big eared fellas now they got the last one today he be starting the lambs soon you pick up a handy few chops one of the days for feck all off him ha ha if he sees this he come next door and split me with a leg or sumtin lol

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Gorger er has a lovely birch of DVD bitch to lucas she really does look the part White smooth coat very nice bitch I must say

she was a beauty captain I was torn between her and the black n tan chose black n tan. I'm sure er do grand job with her watch she dosnt win there show lol

Yeah shadow I def get out with ya a nice bit in the winter have a bit of crack anyway

captain did you see dat DVD the Dublin boys have couple of hours Long .i think Lucas and a few other dogs on it few of the lads mentioned it to me wonder is it any good I heard there's some good stuff and shit stuff too like to get a gander at that.

lucas not on it for diff might get few chancers tryn to say it him only time lucas on camera is with louth tiger runs 1 kilt it. He on a good race with banner man jumping wire runs 4 feilds a dog joins in on way back from race but lucas still kilt it. That's only 2 races my mate duff dog on few times with louth tiger he half brother to lucas. He black n tan rough coat.

Must be all bullshit so I heard there was a nice few hunts on it with him wanted to see what he's like I reared one of the bitches off him and dvdbitch .

gona get lot footage this season of a real good pup of lucas x dvd bitch in eng been doing very well for a pup. Gve me a shout in winter mate I let ya see him run.

Ya bud no bother would like to see him at it alright ya hear so much shit you don't want to take antin in untill you see it yourself you know the score come ere mate what lines is in him anyway is there any of kings stuff in him or p.s.stuff?

he bita both mate his mother outa dinty head goes back to philip his father huck of hope goes back to ps there's english fly in him she directly outa seagull x cruise.

Oh yeah had dmcg and kmck up for couple pups this week they mentioned he be similar bred to dmcg dog is that right bud good stuff in him too rearin a couple of them at the minute

Yea mate ducks old dog huck is his father ducks dog at moment lucas be simliar bred only lucas mother of dinty head ducks mother irish lady. What way the pups bred kevin got.

There off a bitch I bred off the DVD bitch and a saluki not mikey one we reared our selves he very fast dog could run a big ear anywhere garf is running one of them red dog don't know what he's like now. You might have seen him goin.

No mate havnt seen that one but garf speaks well of it. Here dvd bitch could boogy great bitch.

Ya I got some crack outa her for a couple seasons surely you know when you have a good one when u want to hunt with every one in the country lol we were blessed at that particular time we had two bitches and one dog as good if not better than her at the time and then I gave it a break for awhile stupid thing though it's hard get that kinda stuff again .

Gaz loved her was just speaking about her at alwyn {rip} funeral last week to few lads he rated her highly gaz not soft on a dog.

Ya he gave her some stick alright I wasn't sorry for buying her though she still ran well for me heart of a lion she had I've never seen antin on DVD that I can remember that could do to them English hairysWhat she could.
  • Like 1

i rem that bitch he got a few of philip then an black john from cavan,he got a few of him as well.

tk were you with josey the day he was passing a gypsey camp about dundalk an he spotted a couple hares hanging up, he pulled in for a chat an a look at the gypos old lurcher lying below the caravan. the gypsey told em the ole bitch goes over the fields an comes back with hares all the time..josey wouldnt leave till he bought it all the lads had a whip round to get the money up for it...

see that dog a mate of mine droped that dog of to that travelling man was usless and gave him a couple of hares the other dogs got the travelling man had his head screwed on and spun josie a yarn the when he found out about the dog he went down the following week and the travelling man had up sticks that still gets talked about all the time i thought it was a laugh

lav your mate must of been out with my bro an uncle wee josey found it funny an had a good laugh an i dont think they they left the dog,,,but i could be wrong.......are you talking about stick Edited by Hitcher

Shadow be running this bitch and red bitch speedie likes the red bitch Very much ha ha

e1933cd6.jpg

67f6cc06.jpg

nice pics there captian i have 1 the spitting image of the cream pup u have but its a nervous bitch.just have to see how she turns out er bred her she then went to ic in lurgan.

by any chance tiny does she have her dew claws removed :thumbs:

Shadow be running this bitch and red bitch speedie likes the red bitch Very much ha ha

e1933cd6.jpg

67f6cc06.jpg

nice pics there captian i have 1 the spitting image of the cream pup u have but its a nervous bitch.just have to see how she turns out er bred her she then went to ic in lurgan.

by any chance tiny does she have her dew claws removed :thumbs:

yea thats the bitch have u any info on her breding :thumbs: