That messer Stabba.......

Just a heads up lads to let you know that this man is not to be trusted. I'm very recently into the running dog world so i took this man at his word and bought for £300 pounds his 100% Bullx..........I got it home and decided on a night on the lamp, it was scared of everything... :icon_eek: Something i also noticed was its skin looked to big for its body, so i phoned this Stabba and he said it was because it was the summer and its skin would tighten up as its fitness grew. But i wasn't convinced so i took it too the vet and seemingly this arsehole has sold me a f*****g Shar pei!!!!......... :censored:

• Like 4

youve just bought elvis ming :yes::laugh:

poke him in the slanty eye for me lab

I had it PTS mate..............ugly b*****d thing!! I think it was for the best............ :thumbs::D

youve just bought elvis ming :yes::laugh:

poke him in the slanty eye for me lab

I had it PTS mate..............ugly b*****d thing!! I think it was for the best............ :thumbs::D

atleast the dog will be less smelly noo

Thats the dog you picked mate like...i didnt have the heart to tell you that the lurcher was in the coal house like..you saw..you paid..you fcuked off seemingly happy ..so its not my fault like is it? just glad to be rid of the slanty eyed minging thing tbh..so bull x lurcher still for sale..dont forget..bargain at 300 notes like

• Like 6

Thats the dog you picked mate like...i didnt have the heart to tell you that the lurcher was in the coal house like..you saw..you paid..you fcuked off seemingly happy ..so its not my fault like is it? just glad to be rid of the slanty eyed minging thing tbh..so bull x lurcher still for sale..dont forget..bargain at 300 notes like

Now hold a minute here thats not true and you know it...... :censored: You deliberatley set me up and i can prove it...... :yes: When i took the Shar Pei to the vet he noticed also that the dog had red lipstick on its nose, thats pure evidence that you were trying to pull the wool over my eyes.... :censored: Are you going to give me my money back???

Now hold a minute here thats not true and you know it...... :censored: You deliberatley set me up and i can prove it...... :yes: When i took the Shar Pei to the vet he noticed also that the dog had red lipstick on its nose, thats pure evidence that you were trying to pull the wool over my eyes.... :censored: Are you going to give me my money back???

Money back?? do i look like Argos you soft sweaty sock? I can mail you derv money back and thats it..But it,ll have to be cherry prices like coz i need the rest to buy a shotgun off the ticket like coz that shooting malarky looks a right laugh like ;):bye:
  • Like 1

Money back?? do i look like Argos you soft sweaty sock? I can mail you derv money back and thats it..But it,ll have to be cherry prices like coz i need the rest to buy a shotgun off the ticket like coz that shooting malarky looks a right laugh like ;):bye:

Who the f**k are you calling a sweaty sock you english mug!!! You've done me and now your laughing at me. I think we better take this offline asshole.......... :censored:

I heard it was a fat wrinkly chocolate

Lab not a shar pei

(insert whistling emotion here )

I think i'd know what a fat lab is mate.....i have a kennel full... :bye:

id be straight back to hes house me lad, and how the hell did you mistake a shar-pey what ever there called with a bull x

It was dark and i took his word..................my bad.

id be straight back to hes house me lad, and how the hell did you mistake a shar-pey what ever there called with a bull x

Coz he,s a bit thick like mate..tbh im glad he made the mistake coz the shar-pei stank the house out like..and he dare not come back coz he knows what he,ll get like :rtfm::boxing:
  • Like 1