My new arrival

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest Lurcherbitch

Grizz is my new addition to the family, since i'm giving up rescue and hunting more thought i'd get my self a terrier.so meet my little addition.

his brother monk, just to show off.

A huge thank you to winkhound for letting me have him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lurcherbitch

Thanks guys, but having to deal with a parsons n somet else of my ex's i know what i am letting myself in for.

This guy will be part of the family and already got a few jobs booked ;)

Edited to add.

Am in for therapy next monday :laugh:

Edited by Lurcherbitch
Guest Lurcherbitch

An update on my new tyke Grizz. He has settled in very well, he loves the girls and the girls love him, maybe because they are both in season :icon_eek: , Sheya aint arsed :laugh: .

They take it turns in the house kennel and are NEVER left un-supervised,grizz even came with me to the have a bath whilst the girls was in the kennel, so no lectures on what could happen please ;) .

All credit to winkhound, My grizz is so well trained,we have had a few walks but the longest was early this morning, I didnt have to put a lead on him once. Actually he has had a lead on once, thats when i walked him from van to house....he hasnt needed one since. Winkhound, thanks mate, as soon as my son gets out of bed i will get him to sort the puter out so i can update with pics.

Guest Lurcherbitch

Thanks guy's

Vixen, am sooooo chuffed with my terrier, as you are with ya lurcher :laugh: , So i know we both know how happy we are. It happens when were ready aye ;):victory: