heres a few pics and vids,, of a few extra ferret kitts i have,,, the mother in the film is the polcat coloured one,,, she was off skycat, and is half eu cross ferret ( sorry malt) :D the father is a regular ferret ,

the kitts were 11 weeks old yesterday,, anybody wanting one drop me a pm,, there all flesh fed

wheres a pic of two of them,,,

ferretkitts003.jpg

th_ferretkitts001.jpg

th_ferretkitts004.jpg

located south nottinghamshire,,,,,,,, free to working homes

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 2

yeh they do use them ,,,, although mines nacked,,, and i need to buy a new one,,,of course some ferts like them more than others,,, one of my old jills was on it none stop,,,,,,, she was like fittness fanatic ,,, and not supprisingly she was allways slim and in great nick...

i would recamend one to evrybody

• Like 1

Tomo mate how do you rate them ferret wheels? Do they actually use them often, Or are they just intrested for a couple of times then lose intrest?

They love em mate... my lot are on it constantly sometimes 2 at a time...but the Hob gets on at lights down and he,s on it most of the night..im gonna wire mine up to a dynamo and start my own powerplant...lol.

Tomo mate how do you rate them ferret wheels? Do they actually use them often, Or are they just intrested for a couple of times then lose intrest?

They love em mate... my lot are on it constantly sometimes 2 at a time...but the Hob gets on at lights down and he,s on it most of the night..im gonna wire mine up to a dynamo and start my own powerplant...lol.

Loud and clear... It will be my next investment :thumbs: