breeding lurchers

all jokes aside, this bitch has around 1/8th kerry blue if the breeder an owner of the stud dog are telling truth....

5/8ths grey

2/8ths wheaten

1/8th kerry blue

fewnewpics004.jpg

kerry blue blood is via a dog from ireland called cash, who is sire to the tyler dog which is 1/4 kerry an tyler dog is sire to my bitch in pic, if that makes sense lol

heard of the dog cash was suppose be good animal herd there was a brave few went england think your man jonny off clarrisa and jonny had a few

there not a popular x tbh each to there own

i dont care for crosses pal to be honest, i had a load of good reports of sire an dam an took a chance on a pup, she aint the best i had, nor is she the worst, she earns her keep an has made a decent bunny dog, a few folks off these sites have seen her out :thumbs:

as i said each to there own she only has to please 1 person mate :thumbs:

you keep telling her in doors that haha
  • Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yes ............. dont even think about it

cause i said so

ive lost count how many newbies you call sorley :laugh: u must be his number 1 fan

hi all, i was just looking some info on lurchers about breeding ways, i would like to try (someday) and am just trying to get as much help and advice from all! any help appreciated :signthankspin:

dont breed untested saluki x a untested whippet sorley and youll get on fine :victory: :victory: :victory:

ive lost count how many newbies you call sorley :laugh: :laugh: u must be his number 1 fan :toast:

no ,, he is him :yes: :yes:

all jokes aside, this bitch has around 1/8th kerry blue if the breeder an owner of the stud dog are telling truth....

5/8ths grey

2/8ths wheaten

1/8th kerry blue

fewnewpics004.jpg

kerry blue blood is via a dog from ireland called cash, who is sire to the tyler dog which is 1/4 kerry an tyler dog is sire to my bitch in pic, if that makes sense lol

seen cash a few times half breed kerry blue stood about 22 inches ment to be the bussiness but never seen him out also seen pups out of him to a greyhound a fella in omagh owned him

robert

5/8ths grey

2/8ths wheaten

1/8th kerry blue

fewnewpics004.jpg

seen cash a few times half breed kerry blue stood about 22 inches ment to be the bussiness but never seen him out also seen pups out of him to a greyhound a fella in omagh owned him

robert

dont suppose there are any pics of the dog kicking about??