Collie x whippet

Ive just got one couple months back, shes in no way fit yet but on her first run over extremely rough ground she nearly had one caught and of all things 2pheasant hens and a pheasant cock flew up out of the scrub and startled her and she missed her only chance at the rabbit, she hasnt the speed for the larger fields however, she has to be the smallest lurcher ive ever seen as she stands at 17tts I was told she is a half x by the man whom I bought her off.

As agility goes she jumps the 4ft garden gate handy enough lol

i was told years ago whilst i was young that the whippet aint suited to the collie, i dont know why, an i doubt its true, but its always stuck in my mind an to this day iv never seen a good 1, id like to see 1 tho, in theory they should be real nice dogs :thumbs:

Guest first light

Seen a few for sale and woundering what a first cross collie whippet would be like work wise anyone with any experiance ?

mate had one years back got it on vid on the lamp mate send it to you just a pup on the vid good lamping bitch it was