gamedealer duck prices???

a friend of mine owns a couple of flight ponds, and on a average day they bag about 20 mallard. usually he gives them away, but he has thought about this season selling them to the gamedealers and whatever money he gets on them, pumping it straight back into improving the shoot.

My question is, obviosly when there in season, is what price are you getting for a brace of mallard at your local gamedealers?

• Like 1

All depends on the time of the season and if there's a lot of shoots putting in reared duck from commercial shoots, but for a brace you'd be looking between £2.50 & £3.00

where about roughly in scotland are you? is this the price you get near you?

whats the price you get for hares as my mate runs a small rough shoot, and if the price is right it may be worthwhile to come down and deliver them there.

mallard £3 brace from the start to the end of the season.

paunched rabbit £1.50 each

Hare £4 - £6

thats what i get.

whats the price you get for hares as my mate runs a small rough shoot, and if the price is right it may be worthwhile to come down and deliver them there.

Hare £4 - £6

thats what i get.

thats about going rate here

Hare £4 - £6

thats what i get.

where about in the country if you don't mind me asking, because the gamedealers around here give terrible prices!!!

Hare £4 - £6

thats what i get.

where about in the country if you don't mind me asking, because the gamedealers around here give terrible prices!!!

north yorks